Friday, February 9, 2018

Frida Kahlo "FKN.37"


Hello all and happy Friday!  Today's nail polish is Frida Kahlo's "FKN.37."  This is a brand of nail polish I have never heard of before but stumbled upon in 2016 at a CVS in Florida.  The packing looked neat and since it is named after the artist it gave me the chance to learn more about her.

"FKN.37" is a really pretty dusty turquoise polish.  Formula wise "FKN.37" was really good and applied well.  After two coats, the nail polish was entirely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "FKN.37" for five days before I noticed a small amount of wear on the tips.

Overall I am really pleased by Frida Kahlo's "FKN.37."  I wish when I bought this one I had purchased more colors from this brand, but alas I haven't seen this brand since.  Let me know in the comments if you have seen this brand of nail polish around!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment