Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Essie "Hot Coco"


Hi all and happy hump day!  I am so glad we are over halfway through the week and Friday will be here before we know it!  (It also totally helped that it was sunny and 72 degrees out today!)  Today's nail polish is Essie's "Hot Coco."

"Hot Coco" is a really Nice light chocolate brown nail polish that is perfect for Wintertime!  The formula of this polish was fantastic and very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Hot Coco" was entirely opaque with no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for six days before I noticed a few tiny chips.

Overall I am really happy with Essie's "Hot Coco."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely and I can't wait to wear it all Winter long!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment