Saturday, February 3, 2018

Sephora Formula X "Boiling Point"


Hello everyone and happy Saturday!  The sun is shining at my house so I decided to break out a glitter and pretend the groundhog didn't call for six more weeks of Winter yesterday!  So here is today's nail polish: Sephora Formula X's "Boiling Point."  Sephora Formula X was a brand sold only at Sephora stores which has now been retired.

"Boiling Point" is a a chunky gold glitter in a clear base.  The formula of this nail polish was surprisingly thick, but that worked in its favor and made it a full coverage glitter.  After two coats, "Boiling Point" was actually nearly opaque and had no visible streak marks.  Since this polish was a glitter I decided to test it out over some creme polishes.


The first polish I decided to test with "Boiling Point" was OPI's "Thank Glogg It's Friday."  This combination was stunning and perfect for Winter and Christmastime!  I love this combination and plan to wear it again.


The second polish I decided to try out with "Boiling Point" was Ciaté's "Beach Bum."  This combination turned out classy and very delicate.  I absolutely adore this look and plan on wearing it to my next formal event!


The last polish I decided to try out with "Boiling Point" was Essie's "Licorice."  This combination was a stunner and a classic gold and black look.

If you want to know more about OPI's "Thank Glogg It's Friday", Ciate's "Beach Bum" or Essie's "Licorice" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Overall I am very impressed with Sephora Formula X's "Boiling Point."  This fun glitter wears extremely well and I plan on rocking some chunky glitter manis until the bottle runs out!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment