Thursday, February 15, 2018

Dupe Post: Pastel Yellow Polishes


Hello everyone and happy Thursday.  (I'm so excited it is almost the weekend!)  Today's nail polish is actually a comparison between Orly's "Lemonade," butterLONDON's "Jasper" and ULTA's "Cream Of The Crop."  Here's how the polishes stack up next to each other:


As you can see the polishes in the bottle appear very similar though not completely identical.  For the comparison on my nails I used two coats for Orly's "Lemonade" and three coats for the others.  On the nails butterLONDON's "Jasper" and Orly's "Lemonade" looked the closest with Orly's "Lemonade" having a hair bit more color.  ULTA's "Cream Of The Crop" was the palest of the three.

If you want to know more about Orly's "Lemonade"butterLONDON's "Jasper" or ULTA's "Cream Of The Crop" check out my posts from previous years!

Overall while I think butterLONDON's "Jasper" and Orly's "Lemonade" are close enough to dupes that you probably don't need to own both there is a bigger and noticeable difference for both when compared to ULTA's "Area Of The Crop."  If I had to choose my favorite is Orly's "Lemonade."

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment