Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Orly "Lemonade"


Hi guys!  I can't believe that June is almost over!  (How can we be halfway thought 2014!)  So this week I decided to try out Orly's "Lemonade" which is this super pretty yellow nail polish!  I figured Summer is the perfect time for this nail polish because it is super happy and bright!

Orly's "Lemonade" is this fantastic yellow nail polish that changes depending on the light.  In naturally light "Lemonade" looks like a pastel and other times when the sun hits my nails "Lemonade" looks very bright!  Formula wise Orly's "Lemonade" is pretty good.  After the first coat of polish my nails had a fair amount of streaking and I was worried the polish was going to look terrible when it was done.  But thankfully after the second coat of color "Lemonade" evened out and my nails looked good!  Two coats was completely opaque and only had some very minor streaking, and the streaking was only visible if you looked very closely.  As for chipping I am very happy to say that Orly's "Lemonade" lasted for a week and still looked great!  I removed the polish after seven days but it definitely could have been worn longer!

Overall I am very happy with Orly's "Lemonade"!  The color is lovely, the formula is nice and it lasted quite a while before chipping!  Really the worst part of this nail polish was how many streak marks it had after the first coat of color, but thankfully the second coat of polish evened it out.  I really like Orly's "Lemonade" and can't wait to wear it again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment