Friday, June 27, 2014

Maybelline "Coral Crush"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone is enjoying Summer!  Around me the weather has been hot and sunny, which is fine by me because I am definitely not a Winter girl!  This week I decided to rock a fun and happy coral colored polish to celebrate the lovely Summer weather!  And that polish is Maybelline's "Coral Crush."

Maybelline's "Coral Crush" is a crème polish and it feels very summery!  Formula wise "Coral Crush" is okay, it wasn't too watery or too thick.  However the brush either held a lot of nail polish or none which made it a bit difficult to apply to my nails and caused a few streak marks.  After two coats of polish "Coral Crush" was opaque, which was nice.  As for chipping I started to see some minor tip chips on day two, but I was able to wear "Coral Crush" for about five days.  (3/9)

Overall I am pretty pleased with Maybelline's "Coral Crush"!  While the formula was just okay "Coral Crush" was opaque after two coats and lasted about five days before seriously chipping.  I wish that this polish was a bit easier to apply but I'm just so happy to be able to wear "Coral Crush" for five days that I definitely plan on wearing this polish over and over again.  (And who knows maybe it'll be easier to apply with some practice!)

(Also please forgive the horribly blurry picture!  I just could not get the camera to focus on my nails!)

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment