Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sally Hansen "Perfect Pearing"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is having a less eventful week than I am!  I had a bat get into my house a few days ago and terrorize me, thankfully the bat has been caught and removed!  This week I decided to cool things off and relax with a nice relaxing green nail polish.  I picked out Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Perfect Pear-ing" which is a gorgeous honey dew green color!  "Perfect Pear-ing" was released in the Summer of 2013 as part of a limited edition collection.

Sally Hansen's "Perfect Pear-ing" as I said before is a gorgeous green color, and when I saw it at the store I knew I wanted it.  I own a fair amount of green polish but none quite like "Perfect Pear-ing."  Formula wise "Perfect Pear-ing" is very watery, which made it difficult to apply.  After two coats of polish there were visible streak marks and it was obvious that I was unable to get nice even coats of polish onto my nails.  Also two coats of "Perfect Pear-ing" were not opaque.  As for chipping it started after only a day or two.  I believe the uneven coats of polish made it easier to chip and flake off in decent sized chunks.

Overall I am a bit disappointed in Sally Hansen's "Perfect Pear-ing."  I love the color, but I wish it had been easier to apply and had lasted longer before it chipped.  However I will most likely wear "Perfect Pear-ing" again because of its pretty color!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment