Saturday, June 21, 2014

Wet n Wild "Through the Grapevine"


Hi everyone!  So this week I decided to try out one of my older nail polishes: Wet n Wild "Through The Grapevine."  Like I said I have had this polish for a long time so I went looking online to see if Wet n Wild still makes this color, and the do.  But my bottle reads it is shade number: 208A and Wet n Wild's website reads that the color is: 208B.  So my best guess is that the color has been changed slightly but they are very similar, if not identical.

Wet n Wild's "Through The Grapevine" is a very pretty purple fuchsia.  Formula wise I was very impressed.  This is my first time trying out a Wet n Wild nail polish and I guess I didn't expect much, but I was very happily surprised with its quality!  The formula was just right and was very easy to apply, and after two coats of polish "Through The Grapevine" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks!  As for chipping it started on day two as tip chips, though as the day went by the chips got worse.

Overall I really like Wet n Wild's "Through The Grapevine."  The color is gorgeous, the formula is fantastic and it was super easy to apply.  The only thing I dislike about this polish is how quickly it chipped!  Another positive of this nail polish was it looks so shiny and nice on the nail that I had someone ask me if it was a gel polish, which is awesome since Wet n Wild is a drugstore polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment