Monday, March 26, 2018

KBShimmer Cuticle Oil


Hello everyone!  I hope you all survived Monday.  Today's post doesn't feature nail polish but instead some cuticle care!  So without further ado here is my thoughts on KBShimmer Cuticle Oil.

I purchased my KBShimmer Cuticle Oil on Live. Love. Polish. and it has been a life saver this Winter!  It smells of Raspberry Vanilla and keeps my cuticles clean and soft.  I have been using it nightly for about two months now and I see a major improvement to my cuticles.  I am running low but I haven't seen it back in stock on Live. Love. Polish. so I am going to order my next batch from KBShimmer's website directly.

Overall I could not be more pleased by KBShimmer's Cuticle Oil.  There's not enough good things I can say about this oil!  I will continue applying this cuticle oil each night for better happier nails.

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment