Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Cirque Colors "Mermaid Parade"


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is Cirque Colors "Mermaid Parade."  Cirque Colors is a fun indie brand of polish that I purchased on the website Live. Love. Polish.  The polish is four free and made in the United States of America.

"Mermaid Parade" is a gorgeous deep turquoise nail polish!  The formula was absolutely perfect and applied with ease.  "Mermaid Parade" is a one-coater that had no streak marks or unevenness on my nails.  (I did apply a second coat for the photo above.)  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Mermaid Parade" for a full week before I noticed a few small tip chips/wear and tear.

Overall I am thrilled by Cirque Colors "Mermaid Parade."  Everything about this nail polish is a real winner!  I definitely plan on buying more colors from this brand!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun and nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment