Friday, March 23, 2018

OPI "Melon Of Troy"


Hey guys and happy Friday!  I am out of town for the weekend and enjoying a break.  What are your plans for the weekend?  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Melon Of Troy" which I had to have in my collection for its great play on words!

"Melon Of troy" is not surprisingly a light pink melon color with some shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was pretty good and applied easily to my nails without much clean-up required.  After two coats, "Melon Of Troy" was entirely opaque but did have a few streak marks from the shimmer.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Melon Of Troy" for five full days before it began to chip off.

Overall OPI's "Melon Of Troy" was fantastic!  I love the color and how easy it was to apply.  Also the color is perfect for the Summer - which is when I will be wearing this nail polish on repeat!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to see all the nail polish things!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment