Sunday, June 17, 2018

Covergirl "Piña Colada"


Hello all and happy Father's Day to all who celebrate.  Today's nail polish is Covergirl's "Piña Colada" which is helping pretend every day this Summer is a day at the beach!

"Piña Colada" is a lovely pastel yellow polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was pretty good and applied well.  After two coats, "Piña Colada" was fully opaque with just a few streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Piña Colada" for five full days before noticed some minimal tip wear!

Overall I am really pleased with Covergirl's "Piña Colada."  Everything about this nail polish is nice and it looks so happy on my nails.  I definitely will wear this nail polish a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment