Saturday, June 9, 2018

Dupes: Covergirl "Rogue Red" and China Glaze "Riveting"


Hey guys and happy Saturday!  Where I live a lot of the high schools graduated yesterday so it is party weekend to celebrate!  Today's nail polish is a comparison post between Covergirl's "Rogue Red" and China Glaze's "Riveting."  I decided to test them both out because they look very similar in the bottle:

Covergirl's "Rogue Red" and China Glaze's "Riveting."

As you can see the polishes are very similar in the bottle but on the nail they are not exact dupes.  "Rogue Red" has the tiniest bit more red in the background color but both polishes are stunning in the shimmer department.  That being said while they aren't an exact match to each other you probably don't need both in your collection.

If you want to know more about China Glaze's "Riveting" or Covergirl's "Rogue Red" check out my previous posts.

Overall I really like both Covergirl's "Rogue Red" and China Glaze's "Riveting."  However, given the choice between them if I could only own one I would definitely go with China Glaze's "Riveting" because I like the brighter orange.  However both polishes were limited releases - "Riveting" for the movie The Hunger Games and "Rogue Red" for the second movie The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment