Saturday, June 2, 2018

Essie "Mezmerized"


Hey all and happy Saturday!  This post was actually meant for yesterday but the wifi at my house went out.  The good news is it is back on now!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Essie's "Mesmerized" which is perfect for Summer and the beach!

"Mesmerized" is a stunning royal blue creme polish.  (Who else wants to be a mermaid?!?). The formula of this nail polish was great and applied with ease.  After one coat "Mesmerized" was fully opaque with no streak marks.  However I did apply a second coat for the photo above.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Mesmerized" for four days before there were a few small chips.

Overall I am really pleased with Essie's "Mesmerized."  Everything about this nail polish makes me happy and I cannot wait to wear it again!  With Summer in full swing while I can't always be at the beach I can stare at these nails and pretend!

Be sure you also follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment