Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Bundle Monster Color "Storm Cloud"


Hi all and happy Wednesday!  The sun surprised me and finally came back out, but I was prepared for another day of rain so here's a grey rain cloud.  Today's nail polish is Bundle Monster Color's "Storm Cloud."

"Storm Cloud" is a nice dark grey stamping polish purchased on the Bundle Monster website.  Formula wise this nail polish was good but leaned to the slightly thick side - which is good for a stamping.  After only one coat "Storm Cloud" was fully opaque, but I did apply a second coat the for photo above.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five days before I noticed any chips.

If you want to see how "Storm Cloud" stamps check out my Clock Nails from earlier this year!

Overall I am really pleased with Bundle Monster Color's "Storm Cloud."  There is nothing bad abut this nail polish and I will continue to use it for stamping and wearing on its own!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polishing adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment