Friday, June 15, 2018

Cupcake Polish "Queen Frostine"


Hi everyone and happy Fri-YAY!  I hope everyone has started off their weekend with a bang!  Today's nail polish is Cupcake Polish's "Queen Frostine" from their Candyland Collection.  I purchased this nail polish on Live. Love. Polish. and have zero regrets!

"Queen Frostine" is an absolutely stunning bright blue polish with silver chunky glitter.  The formula of this polish was wonderful and the application was like no other glitter polish I have ever tired.  (Read: PERFECT!). After two coats "Queen Frostine" was entirely opaque and had no streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for six full days before there was wear on the tips.

Overall I am absolutely in love with Cupcake Polish's "Queen Frostine."  In all my years of nail polish I have never had a better glitter and it looks so gorgeous on my nails!  I may never take this nail polish off ever!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment