Saturday, June 30, 2018

Bundle Monster Plate: XL471 - Floral Nails


Hey guys and happy Saturday!  I can't believe June is almost over!  We're halfway through 2018 but it feels like yesterday was New Year's Eve!  So to celebrate I have decided to do some fun floral nail art!  Here's the polishes I picked:

Sally Hansen Magnetic's "Silver Elements" and Bundle Monster Color's "Restless Dahlia."

First I applied two coats of Sally Hansen Magnetic's "Silver Elements" as the base and used the magnet to create the waves.  Here's how it looked:


Next I selected the stamping plate from Bundle Monster.  It is plate BM-XL471and it looks like this:


Next I applied my trusty coat of Bundle Monster Color's "Poli-Peel" to make clean up easier.  Next I simply used Bundle Monster Color's "Restless Dahlia" to stamp on the lovely floral designs.  The finished look is super sweet:


If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Magnetic "Silver Elements" check out my post from earlier this month.

Overall I think this nail art turned out cute thought the silver hides the delicate design some.  Next time I think I will try a darker stamping color with "Silver Elements" or a lighter base color for "Restless Dahlia" but other than that I had a good time wearing this look!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the fun and catch some behind the scenes adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment