Sunday, July 1, 2018

butterLONDON "Tiddly"


Hey Allan happy Sunday!  It is hard to believe that today is July 1st and we are halfway through 2018!  Now that summer is in full swing I selected a bright colored polish to wear!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is butterLONDON's "Tiddly."

"Tiddly" is a really pretty orange-coral color polish.  The formula of "Tiddly" was slightly watery but it was still fairly easy to apply.  After two coats the nail polish was not quite fully opaque but pretty close.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Tiddly" for three days before it began to flake off.

Overall I have mixed feeling about butterLONDON's "Tiddly."  I absolutely love the color but between the formula, chipping and lack of opaqueness it makes it hard for me to decide if I like the polish or not.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment