Tuesday, July 3, 2018

A England "Spirit Of The Moors"


Hey guys and happy Tuesday!  If you live in the U.S.A. like I do then you're probably enjoying a day off work tomorrow!  YAY!  Today's nail polish is A England's "Spirit Of The Moors" which is part of their Emily Bronte collection.

"Spirit Of The Moors" is a stunning royal blue with silver shimmer.  The formula of this polish was outstanding and applied with ease!  After two coats, "Spirit Of The Moors" was fully opaque with no streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five full days before I noticed a few small chips.

Overall I am really happy with A England's "Spirit Of The Moors."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely and I cannot wait to wear it again and again!  It is perfect for Summer as it is bright and reminds me of water shining off the ocean but it is also cool enough to wear in the Winter!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment