Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Dream Catcher Nails


Hello everyone and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is actually some fun dream catcher nail art.  I have loved dream catchers my entire life (and have one hanging in my room that I bought as a young child) so I couldn't resist putting some on my nails!

First I needed to selected the polishes so I chose:

Lisa Lacquer "Pineapple Smoothie", Bundle Monster Color "Straight Up Black", Essie "Loot The Booty", Color Club "Tic-Tac-Toe", Jordana "Purple Glam", Essie "Aim To Misbehave" and Wet N' Wild "Sparked".

After selecting some bright polishes I painted my nails with two coats of Lisa Lacquer's "Pineapple Smoothie" which looked like this:


Next I selected Bundle Monster Plate XL-BM358 "Gypsy Soul" which has a fun dream catcher design.  The plate looks like this:


After that I used Bundle Monster Color's "Straight Up Black" to stamp the design.  The design looked like this on the stamper before I added color to the feathers:


To add color to the feathers I used my trusty dotting tools from Amazon.  Then the design looked like this on the stamper:


Finally I mixed the bright colors to create different feathers for each nail.  The final look was cute and worthy of a fun Summer day!


If you want to know more about Lisa Lacquer's "Pineapple Smoothie", Essie's "Loot The Booty"Color Club "Tic-Tac-Toe"Essie "Aim To Misbehave" or Wet N' Wild "Sparked" check out my previous posts.

Overall I am in love with how this design turned out!  (Other than my poor middle finger which got smudged).  I got a ton of complements while wearing this design and love how easy stamping is after much practice.

Be sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment