Thursday, July 5, 2018

OPI "Two-Timing The Zones"


Hello everyone and happy Thursday!  After having a day off mid-week to celebrate 4th of July I had to return to work today.  So to help make it better I selected a bright happy pink!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Two-Timing The Zones."

"Two-Timing The Zones" is a really pretty bubblegum pink polish.  The formula was really great and applied well to my nails.  After two coats the polish was entirely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Two-Timing The Zones" for six full days before I noticed some wear and tear to my tips.

Overall I am in love with OPI's "Two-Timing The Zones."  Bubblegum pinks are my favorite and this one from OPI lived up to all my hopes and expectations!  If you couldn't tell I'll be wearing this polish until the bottle runs out!

Be sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment