Wednesday, July 4, 2018

4th of July Nail Art


Hello everyone and Happy 4th of July for all of us in the United States!  Today's post features some red, white and blue fun to celebrate the holiday!  If you are celebrating with fireworks today please be careful ad stay safe!

First I needed to pick out some nail polishes:

A England's "Spirit Of The Moors," Sinful Colors "Festival Fairy," OPI's "What's Your Point-settia?" and Sephora by OPI's "Be-Claus I Said So."

Next I painted the base color on, which is A England's "Spirit Of The Moors" a gorgeous blue.  My nails looked like this:


Next I used Sinful Colors "Festival Fairy" a pretty shimmer white to create a triangle on the right side of my nails.  It took three coats to get "Festival Fairy" opaque.  They then looked like this:


After that I used OPI's "What's Your Point-settia?" to make red triangles on the left side of my nails.  It again took three coats to get the polish semi-opaque.  The nails then looked like this:


The last thing I did was add some red glitter on top of OPI's "What's Your Point-settia?" and for that I used Sephora by OPI's "Be-Claus I Said So."  It was a pretty shimmer add and topped off the nail look.  The final look was:


If you want to know more about A England's "Spirit Of The Moors"OPI's "What's Your Point-settia?" or Sephora by OPI's "Be-Claus I Said So" check out some of my previous posts.

Overall I am really happy with how this nail art turned out.  It isn't anything fancy or difficult but it looked nice and worked well for the 4th of July holiday!  I hope everyone has a fun and safe day and enjoy the firework shows!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polish adventure.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment