Thursday, December 22, 2016

OPI "What's Your Point-settia?"


Hi guys!  We're down to the last few days before Christmas and I can hardly contain myself!  I am so excited and ready for Christmas Day!  So to help me make it until then today's nail polish is Christmas themed!  So without further ado here is OPI's "What's Your Point-settia?"

"What's Your Point-settia?" is a gorgeous bright red nail polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was perfect and went on very easily.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In fact this nail polish was almost opaque after only one coat, which is always nice.  (I used two coats in the picture above.)  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "What's Your Point-settia?" for a full week before my nails began to grow out and leave an ugly gap between my nail bed and the polish.  If my nails had not grown as quickly I would have worn "What's Your Point-settia?" for even longer.

Overall I am in love with OPI's "What's Your Point-settia?"  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic from color to application to how long I was able to wear this nail polish!  I cannot wait to wear this nail polish again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment