Saturday, December 17, 2016

L'Oreal "Royally Yours"


Hi everyone!  Yesterday and today got away from em and I ended up not being able to post until now! I spent last night babysitting and then all of today preparing for Christmas - several hundred cookies have been made. Today's nail polish is L'Oreal's "Royally Yours."

"Royally Yours" is a gorgeous light blue colored creme nail polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was great and very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Royally Yours" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for four days before there were a couple of minor tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with L'Oreal's "Royally Yours.  Everything about this nail polish is wonderful and it continues to be one of my favorite nail polishes in my collection.  I will continue to wear this nail polish on a regular basis.  (It is especially great for Spring and Summer!)

In a previous year I did a comparison/dupe post of L'Oreal's "Royally Yours" to another nail polish which you can check out here.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment