Monday, December 26, 2016

Nocibé "Chaud Cacao"


Ho everyone!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and is enjoying some time off of work. Since it is cold and wintery out I decided to pull out a fun nail polish to warm myself up!  Today's nail polish is Nocibé's "Chaud Cacao" which means hot chocolate in French.  Nocibé is a French brand of nail polish made in Luxembourg that I picked up in the Summer of 2015 while visiting Rouen, France.

"Chaud Cacao" is a very pretty warm brown colored nail polish.  Formula wise this nail polish is great and it was very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Chaud Cacao" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Chaud Cacao" for six days before there were a few minor tip chips.

Overall I am very impressed by Nocibé's "Chaud Cacao."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I wouldn't change anything about it!  I actually wish I could get my hands on this nail polish in the United States!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment