Wednesday, December 14, 2016

butterLONDON "Scuppered"


Hi guys and happy Wednesday!  I am under the weather this week with an ear infection so I am very glad that the week is over halfway done!  So without further ado today's nail polish is butterLONDON's "Scuppered."

"Scuppered" is a unique copper micro-glitter with some larger iridescent green glitter all wrapped up in a clear base.  The formula of this nail polish was fantastic and very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Scuppered" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Scuppered" for six days before there were a couple of small noticeable chips.

Overall I am very happy with butterLONDON's "Scuppered."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I would not change anything!  I definitely plan on wearing this nail polish again very soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment