Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Ciaté "Confetti"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone is enjoying their time off and looking forward to the New Year!  And with New Year's Eve being all sparkly and happy I couldn't resist picking out a fun glittery polish!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Confetti."

"Confetti" is an iridescent micro-glitter polish in a clear base.  Formula wise this nail polish was good and but if did take a little bit of patience and dabbing to get an even coat of glitter.  Since "Confetti" is made to be worn as a top coat I decided to test it out over a few other polishes.


The first polish I tested out with "Confetti" was Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure's "Ruby Do." This combination is a very fun and perfect for a New Year's Eve party!


The second polish I tested out with "Confetti" was China Glaze's "Don't Be Shallow."  This combination turned out to look like Cinderella's dress!  It is gorgeous and I cannot wait to wear this pair together again!

Overall I am very happy with Ciaté's "Confetti."  Everything about this iridescent glitter polish is perfect and it looks good as a top coat on every nail polish I have tried!  I can't wait to try it out over even more colored polishes!

If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure's "Ruby Do" or China Glaze's "Don't Be Shallow" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment