Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Essie "Virgin Snow"


Hi everyone!  I am a day late posting, I'm sorry but yesterday was crazy busy and when I did finally get the chance to sit down I just didn't have it in me to post.  But I am back and today's nail polish is Essie's "Virgin Snow" which is perfect now that Winter is in full swing!  (Anyone else hoping for a white Christmas?)

"Virgin Snow" is a lovely pastel lavender colored polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was perfect and very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish "Virgin Snow" was completely opaque and had zero visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for five days before there were any chips.

Overall I am really pleased with Essie's "Virgin Snow."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and it looked great on my nails!  I will definitely wear this nail polish again and again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment