Saturday, December 24, 2016

Finger Paints "Film Noir"


Hi all and happy Christmas Eve and Happy Hanukkah - which begins at sundown tonight!  I'm so excited and giddy for the celebrations to begin!  I hope everyone is enjoying the time off and spending time with your friends and family!  Today's nail polish is Finger Paints "Film Noir."  Finger Paints is a brand of nail polish that I only seen at Sally beauty Supply stores.


"Film Noir" is a gorgeous plum colored nail polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was good and very easy to apply.  However "Film Noir" surprised me by having a matte finish.  After two coats of polish, "Film Noir" was completely opaque and only had one or two minor streak marks that were caused by the ridges on my nails.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for six days before there were a few small tip chips showed up.

Overall I am very impressed by Finger Paints "Film Noir."  Everything about this nail polish is great especially the surprise matte finish.  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again sometime soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment