Thursday, December 8, 2016

Nicole by OPI "Totally In The Dark"


Hi all and happy Thursday!  I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend!  (I am hoping to get a relaxing break after a busy week!)  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Totally In The Dark."

"Totally In The Dark" is a very pretty sparkly black nail polish.  The formula of this polish was fantastic and extremely easy to apply!  After two coats, "Totally In The Dark" was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five days before there were a couple of small chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Nicole by OPI's "Totally In The Dark."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I absolutely love this nail polish and how it looks on my nails!  I can hardly wait to wear this nail polish again.  (Maybe I'll rock it for New Year's Eve!)

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment