Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December 2016 Dupe Post


Hi all!  I realized that it has been a while since I did a dupe/comparison post.  So today I am fixing that by comparing Julep's "Bess" and Rimmel London's "Too Cool To Tango."  Here's how the bottles look next to each other:


As you can see Julep's "Bess" and Rimmel London's "Too Cool To Tango" are not true dupes but they are very similar.  Rimmel London's "Too Cool To Tango" is just the tiniest bit darker than Julep's "Bess."  Both nail polishes apply similarly and were opaque after two coats.  The main difference is that Julep's "Bess" costs $14 (USD) a bottle while Rimmel London's "Too Cool To Tango" retails for around $5 (USD) a bottle.

Overall I had a lot of fun comparing these two nail polishes.  If I had to pick between the two I'd probably go with Julep's "Bess" because it is just the tiniest bit lighter.  However I will probably wear both nail polishes again!

I've already done a post on Rimmel London's "Too Cool To Tango" so be sure to check it out!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment