Wednesday, July 11, 2018

OPI "Light Up My Sapphire"


Hello guys and happy Wednesday!  Even though it is the middle of Summer I couldn't resist pulling out a dark wintery color!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Light Up My Sapphire."

"Light Up My Sapphire" is a really deep navy nail polish with silver shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was fabulous and applied with ease.  After only one coat "Light Up My Sapphire" was entirely opaque and streak free.  However I added a second coat to test out the wear time.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Light Up My Sapphire" for five days before I noticed some chips.

Overall I am really happy with OPI's "Light Up My Sapphire."  The only slightly disappointing thing was the silver shimmer only showed up in bright sunlight on my nails.  However I will continue to wear this nail polish until the bottle runs out because the deep navy is stunning!

Be sure you also follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment