Saturday, July 7, 2018

Sinful Colors "Island Coral"


Hello all and happy Saturday!  It is very dreary and rainy our today (we do need the rain) but I wanted some bright nails to make the day brighter!  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Island Coral."

"Island Coral" is a really pretty bright coral colored polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was good and very easy to apply.  After two coats "Island Coral" was entirely opaque and streak free and looked really nice on my nails!  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Island Coral" for four full days before I noticed some tip chips.

Overall I am really pleased with Sinful Colors "Island Coral."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I will definitely be wearing it a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment