Saturday, July 14, 2018

Lisa Lacquer "Pineapple Smoothie"


Hey guys and happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is Lisa Lacquer's "Pineapple Smoothie."  This is an indie brand of nail polish that I first spotted on Instagram and when I saw this color I knew I couldn't wait any longer to try it out!

"Pineapple Smoothie" is a really pretty pastel yellow nail polish.  Formula wise "Pineapple Smoothie" was the tiniest bit watery but it didn't hinder the application at all.  After two coats, the polish was fully opaque and had just one or two streak marks from where I was too impatient between coats.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Pineapple Smoothie" for five days before I noticed some small wear and tear on the tips.

Overall I could not be happier with Lisa Lacquer's "Pineapple Smoothie."  This is going to be my go to polish for the rest of Summer!  And I can't wait to try out the other three polishes I ordered from Lisa Lacquer as well.  (As well as planning on ordering some more!).  I also can't say how pleased I was with how smoothly Lisa Lacquer's website was to order on and the polish shipped quickly and was well packaged!

Be sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun and nail polishes!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment