Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Beautifully Disney "This Way, That Way"


Hey everyone and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Beautifully Disney's "This Way, That Way" which was a brand of beauty products previously sold at Disney parks.  This polish was part of a mini set called Curiouser and Curiouser which looks like this:


"This Way, That Way" is a really pretty sky blue polish.  The formula of "This Way, That Way" was pretty good and applied easily to my nails.  After two coats, the polish was entirely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five days before I noticed a little bit of wear and tear.

Overall I really like Beautifully Disney's "This Way, That Way."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I love the reference to Alice and Wonderland which is a classic.  I definitely will wear this polish again and again!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment