Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Sephora by OPI "Keep Me On My Mistletoes"


Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's 'Keep Me On My Mistletoes."  This polish can as part of a set I purchased off of QVC - which is an American TV channel that sells stuff.  The set looks like this:

(Ignore the old watermark.)

"Keep Me On My Mistletoes" is a really pretty gold nail polish with additional golden shimmer.  The formula of this polish was good and very easy to apply.  After two coats "Kelp Me On My Mistletoes" was entirely opaque and had no visible streaks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for six full days before it began to flake off.

Overall I am really happy with Sephora by OPI's "Keep Me On My Mistletoes."  Everything about this nail polish is very lovely and I plan on wearing it again - as I think a golden shimmer goes great all year long!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polish adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment