Friday, May 4, 2018

I-Scream Nails "Mint Pattie"


Hey guys and happy Friday!  (And for all you Star Wars fans May the 4th be with you day!)  So without further ado, today's nail polish is I-Scream Nails "Mint Pattie" which is a brand that is new to me but that I saw rave reviews for online.

"Mint Pattie" is an absolutely stunning emerald green glitter.  The formula of this nail polish was really wonderful and applied with ease with is a miracle for a glitter polish in a clear base.  After two coats, "Mint Pattie" was very nearly opaque and would have been fully opaque with a third coat.  (But I'm lazy and almost always wear two coats of polish.)  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for two days before there were a few small chips which is totally normal for my nails and glitter.

Overall I am really happy with I-Scream Nails "Mint Pattie."  I definitely will wear this polish again and I want to get other colors from this brand!  If you are looking to buy some I-Scream Nails I purchased mine on Live. Love. Polish.

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with ll things nails!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment