Saturday, May 12, 2018

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "The Real Teal"


Hi all and happy happy Saturday!  I am so excited for the weekend!  Hopefully you have some fun plans or like me plan to stay home and chill.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "The Real Teal."

"The Real Teal" is a bright teal nail polish with a golden shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was so-so and was a bit watery.  However after two coats "The Real Teal" was was completely opaque with no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "The Real Teal" for three days before it began to chip off in good sized chunks.

Overall I am not really a fan of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "The Real Teal."  The color is gorgeous but the formula and wear time were less than stellar.  That being said I am undecided on if I would wear this polish again or not.

If you want to keep up with all the fun make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter as well @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment