Monday, May 7, 2018

Poke Ball Nails


Hello everyone and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is actually some fun nail art featuring Pokemon.  I decided to do my nails with Pokeballs which were based on these:

Image found on Google.

To create the Pokeballs on my nails I first needed some nail polish.  So I dug through my collection and selected these polishes:

Sinful Color "Thimbleberry", Bundle Monster Color "Bam! White" and Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Black Heart."

Next up I painted my nails completely with Sinful Colors "Thimbleberry" so they looked like this:


I followed this by painting the bottom half of my nails white using Bundle Monster Colors "Bam! White."  Then my nails looked like this:


The next step was to draw the black line and button on to each nail.  I used Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Black Heart."  I did this using some dotting tools purchased on Amazon.  My nails were almost done and looked like this:


The last piece of the design was the small white dot to complete the button.  I used the same white nail polish and dotting tools for this as well.


If you want to know more about Sinful Colors "Thimbleberry"Bundle Monster Color "Bam! White" or Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Black Heart" check out my previous posts.

Overall I am really thrilled with how these nails turned out.  They weren't too difficult to do and bring back a childhood spent playing Pokemon and an adulthood spent playing Pokemon Go on my phone.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 so you never miss any of the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment