Thursday, May 24, 2018

Julep "Courtney"


Hey all and happy Thursday!  Today's nail polish is Julep's "Courtney" which was actually the 500th bottle of nail polish I added to my collection a couple of years back.  My collection now houses around 900 bottles (not including the ones that have been donated or dried out.)

"Courtney" is a really pretty Spring green color that always makes me happy!  Formula wise this nail polish was fairly good though it leaned slightly to the thicker side.  After two coats "Courtney" was fully opaque and had only one visible streak mark.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Courtney" for four days before there were some small tip chip.

Overall I really like Julep's "Courtney."  The color is so lovely, it wore well and it looked nice on my nails.  You'll definitely see me rock this nail polish again soon!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment