Saturday, May 19, 2018

Disney Logo Nail Art


Hey guys and happy Saturday!  Today instead of a swatch I have some fund freehand Disney logo nail art!  It has been nearly three years since I have visited Disney and my little heart misses it - but don't worry I'll be visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii and Disneyland in California later this year!  To create this freehand design I used this brush from Bundle Monster:


I also used Sephora by OPI's "Keep Me On My Mistletoes" and Wet N' Wild's "Black Creme" to create the look.  Here's how the polishes look in the bottle:

Wet N' Wild's "Black Creme" and Sephora by OPI's "Keep me On My Mistletoes."

The first step for this nail art was to apply the two coats of Sephora by OPI's "Keep Me On My Mistletoes" to my nails.  They looked like this:


Next I simply free handed the letters on one at a time while using this image from Google to help me:


If you want to know more about Sephora by OPI's "Keep Me On My Mistletoes" check out my post from earlier this year!

Overall I am thrilled with how these nails came out!  I think it is one of my best freehand yet!  What do you think?

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment