Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Salon Perfect "Gone Sailing"


Hey guys and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is Salon Perfect's "Gone Sailing."  Salon Perfect is a brand I usually only see at Wal-Marts and it is very affordable.

"Gone Sailing" is a bright turquoise blue nail polish.  The formula of "Gone Sailing" was really great and it applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Gone Sailing" for four days before I noticed some very minor tip chips.  "Gone Sailing" also had one more surprise for me and that was it is actually a matte polish!  Here is how it looked with no top coat:


Overall I am super impressed with Salon Perfect's "Gone Sailing."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I cannot wait to rock it all Summer long as it will look great by the pool!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment