Sunday, May 6, 2018

butterLONDON "Sprog"


Hello all!  I hope everyone I enjoying their Sunday!  I'm relaxing in the peace and quiet and hoping the sun comes out soon!  So to encourage the blue skies, today's nail polish is butterLONDON's "Sprog."

"Sprog" is a lovely pastel periwinkle colored polish.  Formula wise "Sprog" was nice and it applied well to my nails.  After two coats the nail polish was nearly opaque but did have a few small streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Sprog" for three or four days before I noticed some small chips.

Overall I like butterLONDON's "Sprog."  This polish has a pretty color and is nice for Springtime and Summertime.  I do plan on wearing this polish again but may apply a third coat next time to see if that helps with the streak marks.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter@PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment