Wednesday, May 2, 2018

OPI "Pamplona Purple"


Hey everyone and happy Wednesday!  The sun is shining and we're inching towards the weekend!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Pamplona Purple."

"Pamplona Purple" is a nice Autumn-y purple polish.  It is such a gorgeous color and didn't expected to fall in love with it as much as I did!  Formula wise, "Pamplona Purple" was absolutely perfect and applied with ease.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and had no streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Pamplona Purple" for five full days before I noticed any tip chips.

Overall I am really happy with OPI's "Pamplona Purple."  This polish has a great color that I think would be perfect for Autumn and I can't wait to wear it again later this year when the cooler weather comes!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment