Sunday, May 27, 2018

Dupes: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Mauve Over" and Nicole by OPI "Dance Til Fawn"


Hey everyone and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is actually a comparison post of two mauve colored polishes.  Today's polishes that are going to be compared are Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Mauve Over" and Nicole by OPI's "Dance Til Fawn" (which is actually a mislabeled Sephora by OPI bottle.)  Here are how they stack up next to each other in the bottles:


I applied two coats of both "Mauve Over" and "Dance Til Fawn" to my nails and as you can see they are definitely not dupes!  Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Mauve Over" was a lot darker and more purpley than Nicole by OPI's "Dance Til Fawn."  Given the differences I actually prefer to color of "Dance Til Fawn" better but it is a retired nail polish so you'll probably have an easier time finding "Mauve Over."

If you would like to know more about Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Mauve Over" or Nicole by OPI's "Dance Til Fawn" check out my posts from last year.

Overall I really like both Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Mauve Over" and Nicole by OPI's "Dance Til Fawn" and it was nice to see that they aren't dupes since that means I can keep both in my collection. Which one do you prefer?

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polishy fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment