Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sinful Colors "Glow In The Dark"


Hi guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Glow In The Dark" which of course as it indicates is supposed to make your nails glow in the dark.  I was very excited to try this polish out as I do not have any glow in the dark polishes in my collection.

"Glow In The Dark" looks milky yellow in the bottle and is meant to be applied as a topcoat to your nails.  Formula wise this polish was extremely easy to apply.  As you can see from the photo above the polish did glow in the bottle, but unfortunately I could not get it to glow once it was dry on my nails.  (And I tried several times.)

Overall I had good hopes for Sinful Colors "Glow In The Dark" but I ended up being disappointed when it didn't work on my nails.  I definitely won't be using this bottle of polish again, however if anyone has any suggestions for other brands of glow in the dark polish let me know in the comments!

Also make sure to follow the blog on Instagram ad Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment