Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Sinful Colors "Thimbleberry"


Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Thimbleberry."  Sinful Colors is a lovely drugstore brand of polish that is extremely affordable and costs around $1.99 (USD) a bottle.

"Thimbleberry" is a bright happy reddish-pink nail polish.  Formula wise this polish was absolutely fantastic and applied with ease.  After only one coat, "Thimbleberry" was completely opaque and streak free.  However I did apply a second for the above picture.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for six full days before I noticed a few minor tip chips.

Overall I am in love with Sinful Colors "Thimbleberry."  Everything about this nail polish a perfect and it is going to be one of my go-tos this Summer!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment