Monday, April 2, 2018

Femme Fatale "Nightfall"


Hello guys!  It's Monday but hopefully you all survived! Today's nail polish is Femme Fatale's "Nightfall" which was a specialty polish for the website Live. Love. Polish.  Femme Fatale is an indie brand and has adorable packaging!

"Nightfall" in the bottle (at a normal temperature) was light purple with a hint of blue.  It also has this gorgeous silver and holo glitter.  Formula wise "Nightfall" was nice and applied with ease.  After two coats the nail polish was just about completely opaque but when the color changes you can't tell whether it was opaque or not because it looks so good!  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Nightfall" for five full days before I noticed some wear and tear.

Since this polish is color changing I ran it under cold water and it looked like this:


Then I let it warm back up and it looked like this on my nail:


Overall I really like Femme Fatale's "Nightfall."  The color change is gorgeous but given the choice I like the colder color.  I can't wait to wear this polish again and again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment