Sunday, April 8, 2018

Claire's "Bubbles"


Hello guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Claire's "Bubbles."  Claire's is a store usually located in malls  that sell jewelry, hair accessories and nail polish.  Most of the time they target 8 -12 year olds but occasionally I pop in to see what kind of nail polishes they have.

"Bubbles" is a gorgeous aquamarine/ice blue colored polish.  The formula of "Bubbles" was fair and went on my nails pretty easily.  After two coats the nail polish was not opaque and had several visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Bubbles" for about a day and a half as it didn't look very nice on my nails.

Overall I was definitely disappointed by Claire's "Bubbles."  The color looked so lovely in the bottle but everything after that was downhill.  I probably won't be wearing this nail polish again any time soon.

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment