Wednesday, April 4, 2018

OPI "Suzi Without A Paddle"


Hey everyone and happy Wednesday!  The sun is kind of shining today so to go with the blue sky I picked out this pretty polish to wear!  So without any more waiting, here's today's nail polish is OPI's "Suzi Without A Paddle."

"Suzi Without A Paddle" is a lovely pastel blue colored nail polish.  Formula wise this polish was good and applied easily to my nails.  After two coats "Suzi Without A Paddle" was entirely opaque with no visible streak marks. As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five full days before I noticed any chips.

Overall I really like OPI's "Suzi Without A Paddle."  Everything from the color to the wear time is fantastic!  I can't wait to wear this nail polish again!

If you like the blog follow along on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment